Northern Islands Co. Inc. hereby warrants our products, in accordance with the
conditions stated herein, against any defect in material or workmanship. Warranty
period is one (1) year from the date of original purchase and shall cover parts
provided the product defect, failure or malfunction is found to be due solely to faulty
material or workmanship.
In each case of claim, the warranty card and proof of purchase (receipt or invoice)
must be returned with the defective product for repair by an authorized 3D Service Center.
Conditions of Warranty
- The correct voltage of electrical rating specified by the manufacturer must be used.
- The serial number must not be altered, defaced or removed.
- Our products are limited to domestic or personal use only.
- Repairs or servicing of our products must be performed only by authorized 3D Service Centers and only original 3D spare parts must be used.
Damages and subsequent repairs, directly or indirectly caused by any of the following
events, whether accidental or intentional, are not covered:
- Theft, burglary, arson, accidents, negligence, misuse, abuse or mishandling.
- Power outages or surges.
- Using inadequate or improper voltage or current.
- Commercial usage such as business multi-user organizations, public rental
business or commercial housing use.
- Unauthorized modification of the product.
- Using non-3D spare parts or the services of anyone other than a 3D Authorized
- Failure to follow manufacturer's instructions on any aspect of the operation
or care and maintenance of the unit.
- Acts of nature including but not limited to earthquake, typhoon, storm, sand,
water, flood, fire, lightning.
- Animal, pest damage or insect infestation.