Northern Islands Co. Inc., hereby warrants this product, in accordance with the conditions
stated herein, against any defect in material or workmanship. Warranty period is one (1)
year from the date of original purchase and shall cover parts provided the product defect,
failure or malfunction is found to be due solely to faulty material or workmanship by the
The warranty period for 3D Electric Fan motor’s shall be five (5) years from the date of
original purchase while all other parts excluding the motor shall remain to be one (1) year.
This shall apply for all types and models of electric fan purchased from January 1, 2023
IN EACH CASE OF CLAIM, THE WARRANTY CARD AND ORIGINAL PROOF
OF PURCHASE MUST BE RETURNED WITH THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT TO
THE MAIN OR AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER.
Conditions of Warranty
- The company’s customer service department has the right to refuse any appliance for
repair if they find plausible proof or cause that the product violates any conditions of the
- For all electric fan motors covered by the five (5) year warranty, only a 3D authorized
service technician can and will conduct a thorough assessment of the motor first to
conclude whether the motor requires only an adjustment / repair or complete replacement.
- To claim the five (5) year warranty on motor, the customer must bring the electric fan unit
to 3D’s main service center located at #3 Mercury Avenue, Quezon City.
- The correct voltage or electrical rating specified by the manufacturer must be used.
- The serial number must not be altered, defaced or removed.
- This product is limited to domestic or personal use only.
- Repairs or servicing of this product must be performed only by authorized 3D Service
Centers and only original 3D parts must be used.
Damages and subsequent repairs, directly or indirectly caused by any of the following
events, whether accidental or intentional, are not covered:
- Theft, burglary, arson, accidents, negligence, misuse, abuse or mishandling.
- Power outrages or surges.
- Using inadequate or improper voltage or current.
- Using the product for other than its intended use or purpose.
- Commercial usage such as business multi-user organizations, public rental business
or commercial housing use.
- Unauthorized modification of the product.
- Using non-3D spare parts or the services of anyone other than a 3D Authorized
- Failure to follow manufacturer’s instruction on any aspect of the operation or care
and maintenance of the unit.
- Acts of nature including but not limited to earthquake, typhoon, storm, sand, water,
flood, fire and lightning.
- Animal, pest damage or insect infestation.
For warranty service, the warranty card and official receipt must be brought to the authorized service center.
Please keep the warranty card together with your official receipt to avail the warranty benefit.